Employment Opportunities - Job Openings
Enjoy a career opportunity with the finest developer/manager of luxury multi-family housing. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits and the opportunity for career growth. Come work for the best!
Please email your resume to the attention of our Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and get started with a great company!
Please no phone calls.
If you are highly motivated, join a winning team with the premier management company! Must have proven track record in managing, marketing and operations of a luxury apartment community. 2-5 years property management experience required.
An excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with exceptional bookkeeping and leasing skills. Must be detail-oriented, knowledgeable with AMSI and a team player. 1-3 years experience required.
Work for the finest! If you are energetic, outgoing and service oriented, this is the position for you! You will greet prospects and professionally present the features and benefits of the property. Must be willing to work flexible hours and days.
The Finger Companies is seeking an experienced Leasing Consultant for a luxury apartment building located in Central Houston area.
- Candidates must be:
- Experienced in apartment leasing;
- Be able to work weekends;
- Pass background and drug testing.
HVAC Certified Assistant Maintenance
The Finger Companies is seeking an experienced experienced HVAC Certified Assistant Maintenance Technician for a property in the Clear Lake area of Houston.
- Candidates must have knowledge and ability to perform the following duties:
- Repair/replace locks, smoke alarms;
- Replace screens;
- Assist with appliance repair;
- Assist with electrical repairs;
- Roofing inspection/minor roof repair;
- Change AC filters;
- Replace broken windows;
- Comply with OSHA regulations
- In addition to the skills listed above, the Assistant Maintenance is responsible for completion of the following duties:
- Complete resident requested service orders on a timely basis;
- Complete all assigned maintenance work on vacant apartments;
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and any applicable laws in your area regarding health, safety, or environment;
- Install new appliances as necessary;
- Assist Business Manager/office personnel as needed in emergency situations;
- Consult with Business Manager and/or Maintenance Director on major repairs, replacements and/or contracts;
Hourly + Benefits.